Saturday, November 6, 2010

New blog New life ~

Finally,i open a new blog.
A new blog symbolises a new life.
forget about the pass and welcome the future.
I'm just thinking about my SPM right now,it left 15 days .
But i seem like cannot pay any effort on it,once i open the book i will feel sleepy.
Oh my gosh! who can help me??
These day i keep hang out with friends,i already forget about the SPM.
Is it i will having my SPM after this 15 days ??NO!I still in a playing mood.
Now,once i think about the plan after SPM,i feel so happy,and can't wait for it.
After SPM,i will go dye my hair,go shopping with friends,go for a trip with friends and others.
The most important is i will going to Singapore soon.
SINGAPORE,I'M COMING SOON!!
Now the only thing that i hate is PLKN,i really hate it.
For me,attend PLKN is just like live in hell.
Those activities will make me suffer for it.
Furthermore,i don't want my skin to be dark and darker!!

okay,that's all for today!Its time for me to sleep right now!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment