Friday, February 4, 2011

PLKN Life ♥

3rd Jan,another new life of mine is started.
I were attended to the National Service at Kem Indera Pahlawan.
First,i were not willingly to go there cause in my mind it will be a suffer life for me.
The first week i go there,i not so adapt the life at there and i have been went to medic on the first day i went there.I still remember each time i phone my parent  i sure will cry and cry.Keep begging them bring me back.
But after the second week and third week,i have adapt the life in there.Meet a gang of friend inside kem and the moment with them i would not forget.
The time we eat together,sport in the rain together,bath together,watch movie together,chit chat together,get scold by teacher together and many many more is the most memorable memory.
Hope that we all can meet again after the kem is finished. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment