Thursday, April 21, 2011

21/4/2011 The Interview Day For Me =)

Today is the most important day for me-->Interview day for KPLSPM
Wake up early in the morning to prepare my thing and went to the interview place,Kuala Lipis at 7am with Ying Xin.

   The documents and books that i have to bring when interview.=)

But when we want to start our journey,i discovered that i forget to bring my birth certificate and we have to back to my home and take it.
After that,go back Ying Xin's shop to take his father's phone then cause of this and that ,we start our journey on 7.30 am and we reached Kuala Lipis at 9.30am.
Next,we going to eat our breakfast before we go to the IPG KTAA.When we having our breakfast,my NS friend,Pui Ling call me and told me that she had reached there.Feel so excited that i can meet her again! 
10.10am,we reached IPG KTAA,and finally i saw pui ling.
The 1st action is hug her tightly once i saw her.=) But,we have no much more chance to talk with each other cause of the interview.=(


This is the only picture that we take when i just finished my MTest.

Hope that we can meet again next time !!=)

While at group interview,nothing special on it.It just like a normal chat and need us to give our own opinion on the topic they gave.I still can handle it.

After the group interview,the individual interview is coming.Im so scare about it.When waiting about individual  interview,take picture with my friends.

                                   Me and Ai Wee.=)

I knew her when i just reached IPG KTAA as she sitting the same place with me and we talk non stop while waiting for our interview.Luckily,both of us are choosing for the same course--->chemistry and i won't worry that i'm alone to attend the interview for chemistry course.

take when waiting for the individual interview.=)
After wait for an hour,finally my turn to interview.Feel so scare about it.But,once i enter that room all the feel has gone.AND the interview is just like normally chat.All the questions that the interviewer ask is soooo lame!! 

After 20 minutes,finally ended my interview and finally the time to back home.hooray!! Feel so relax now!

No comments:

Post a Comment