Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm BACK!!!♥

It has been a  LONG LONG time that i never update my blog.
Because i'm busy for my thing recently.
Since i out from the NS camp,i busy to search for the information of my course,accompany my mummy go do body check in KL and any other thing.
Now,i'm here and i have something to share with you all that happened on these day.=)


                                                   20/3/2011
 The first day i have my car lesson.I felt so happy that it finally the time i can learn car.I went to have my car lesson with my friend,Ker Wei.Once we reach the driving centre,i feel so excited and first is ker wei's turn to drive while i sit beside her and learn how she drive.After that,my turn to drive.I feel so panic when i start to drive.Keep "sei fo "when i drive.AND i keep knocked the pillar when i learn how to parking.=X

              This is the place that i having my car lesson.=)


                        Took this photo when Ker Wei is driving.

                 My look when i drive.Took by Ker Wei 
                She said my look is so serious when i drive.=S

                          23/3/2011 (SPM result day)
 The day of the spm result out.The day i can meet all my classmate that i have been a long time didn't meet with them,didn't chat happily with them.They all have changed so much since graduated.They doesn't look like a student anymore but look more mature. I so appreciate them moment together with them that day cause i knew after this day we will have less chance to meet all the classmate in the same time.=D


                                            8/4/2011
Going to Johor with my family.Yeah!feel excited.We sit the 10am train to Johor.OMG!!The train is so hot and it seem like didn't have aircond make me can't sleep in the train for whole journey.HATE it!!
            The picture i took with my brother in the train.=)

After the six hours in the train,finally i reached kluang,Johor.The time start my 4 days 3 nights journey.After reached there,i went back to my cousin's house and bath.Then,6pm++ we prepare to go out shopping.Yeah!!and she bring us go to eat many delicious food!!
               Took by my cousin.Me and my family members.

The second day at there,woke up early in the morning and went to eat breakfast and start our activities,eat non stop and went to visit my relatives that we have been a long time didn't meet with them.When night,having dinner with them and going for the supper after we finished our dinner.

          Took while waiting my relatives come for the dinner.

The third day going to "扫墓“early in the morning.This is the first time for me.I never been going to 扫墓since i small.So,it is a good experience for me .After finished done everything,we went back for breakfast and rest.
Then,i playing BINGO with my brother and my cousin.

                                                 BINGO!!
AND afternoon go to shopping and sing K at Kluang Mall.
At night,we all going to eat dinner at a seafood restaurant and after that we go for supper again.That day,we back earlier to home to pack our thing and we will back on the nex day.I feel so unwillingly to back.Hope i can go there again in May holiday.But,it can't cause i have to study Form 6.


Above is the short post for the incident that happened on me these few days.Hope you all will enjoy to read it.






           
                                                             
                                                                  
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment